Focus on Prime Minister, the Italian school of politics and civic activism for young women founded in 2019 in southern Italy.Read More >>
YES C+C is an Erasmus+ project that aims at enhancing creative, cultural and digital competences of adult learners through international collaboration between organizations active in the cultural and creative sector, training, employment and social inclusion.
The project consortium is composed of five European partners: Materahub business consortium from Italy; Arbeitskreis Ostviertel e.V. from Germany; the Center for Knowledge Management from North Macedonia; Conversas Associação Internacional from Portugal and the Fundación Mediterráneo from Spain who is coordinating the project.
The YES C+C Project’s main objective is to develop a training program that allows adult learners to develop creative projects that improve their employability and social and labour insertion using a holistic approach to:
- Achieve social inclusion while enhancing cultural and creativity skills.
- Promote employment by developing a transnational online collaborative platform.
- Provide a tailored made training path and access of the user’s creations to be marketed.
- Set up common creative projects.
- Contribute to the resilience of creative and culture sectors.
Intellectual Output 1 – Assessment and a profiling Toolkit: Creation of a Toolkit that mentors will use to analyze participants’ profiles and design personalized and customized training strategies including goals to be achieved and expected results, monitoring, responsible person and personalized and customized path, agreed with the participant.
Intellectual Output 2 – Digital modular curriculum – Learning materials:
- Activity 1. Development of online training materials.
- Activity 2. Training the trainers – Mentors Guidelines.
Intellectual Output 3 – Online training Platform: development of an online platform to implement the training with adult learners with piloting actions at local level to test the learning curriculum. It will address a group of at least 25 adult learners in each country.