Paolo Montemurro, Director of Materahub, tells about what the meeting of the Creative Europe projects’ coordinators should have been and the opportunities born from that canceled event.Read More >>
Objectives of Treasure Hunt are to:
- Train agriculture entrepreneurs on developing skills and competences to innovate their business by connecting agriculture and tourism.
- Enhance the possibility for young immigrants and female entrepreneurs to get involved in agrotourism.
- Promote innovation capacity in the agriculture sector as a whole thanks to the link with another relevant sector for EU economy, Tourism.
- Make agro tourism an attractive business for young entrepreneurs in combination with other land based businesses.
- Increase the interest for language learning among potential rural entrepreneurs by using interdisciplinary teaching methods, thus learning English and vocational skills in the same time.
- To build a strong network for the exchange of good practices in agro tourism.