20energy is the winner of the Italian edition of Creative Business Cup 2023.Read More >>
Treasure Hunt In Your Neighbour's Backyard
Due to the climate change it is necessary to find new ways of travelling and exploring Europe in a sustainable way. It is possible to get new experiences just by exploring your neighbours backyard. In a wider sense to go to your neighbour country to explore their hidden treasures, putting a focus on agro tourism as an alternative to mass Tourism.
Objectives of Treasure Hunt are to:
- Train agriculture entrepreneurs on developing skills and competences to innovate their business by connecting agriculture and tourism.
- Enhance the possibility for young immigrants and female entrepreneurs to get involved in agrotourism.
- Promote innovation capacity in the agriculture sector as a whole thanks to the link with another relevant sector for EU economy, Tourism.
- Make agro tourism an attractive business for young entrepreneurs in combination with other land based businesses.
- Increase the interest for language learning among potential rural entrepreneurs by using interdisciplinary teaching methods, thus learning English and vocational skills in the same time.
- To build a strong network for the exchange of good practices in agro tourism.
Reclaim our city: the art of transforming spaces into places
Urban regeneration is the super-discipline to transform cities into more democratic, inclusive, sustainable and beautiful places.Read More >>
Who runs the world? Girls, we’d hope so
Focus on Prime Minister, the Italian school of politics and civic activism for young women founded in 2019 in southern Italy.Read More >>