New European Bauhaus, iniziativa della Commissione Europea per costruire un’esperienza più umana e sostenibile del vivere.Read More >>
- Define different sustainable development approaches and concepts, providing comprehensive and didactic panorama of the sustainable development goals and associated possible actions or initiatives.
- Evaluate the level of knowledge and competence in the field.
- Develop and share tools for the implementation of sustainable business models.
- Provide guidelines through the existing assessment and certification systems.
- Fostering the alignment of business practices to EU objectives of sustainable and smart growth, especially with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Assess wanna-be entrepreneurs in their business model development by helping them in the understanding of their potential role in the achievement of the sustainable goals and with example of concrete actions that can be implemented.
Guidelines to sustainability: compilation of information, existing tools and best practices on sustainable businesses.
An online diagnostic test assessing sustainable skills and knowledge of entrepreneurs.
Panorama of sustainable business practices and self-assessment tool: interactive online tool where youth can consult sustainable solutions.