20energy is the winner of the Italian edition of Creative Business Cup 2023.Read More >>
STEAMProcess has the ambition to foster disruptive innovation for research and science, by promoting the use of artistic soft-skills in science/tech education and practice. In particular the project wants to:
- Encourage programmes for skills development and lifelong learning to include a clear component for culture and creativity. It is crucial to assess the actual use and impact of the projects funded in the frame of programmes, such as Erasmus+, that are promoting the transition from STEM to STEAM training.
- Support programmes integrating the arts into STEM curricula as well as cross-sectorial projects blending the arts with STEM disciplines. The studio and the laboratory are learn-by- doing, learn-by-making educational experiences. The iterative process and experimentation are key components to advances and discoveries in both fields. Artists, designers, and scientists alike are utilizing data in new and interesting ways to inform their practices and affect positive change. Productive cross-disciplinary collaborations are being formed in both the academy and in the workplace.
- The development of a Cultural and Creative Sector literacy policy, for example through an own-initiative report or via a pilot project/preparatory action. Such literacy policy would help to stimulate the interest and demand for European cultural diversity, as well as stimulate creative thinking across EU citizens, in particular, focused on specific policy issues. Art school students and graduates are also having a huge impact on social innovation by bringing to light and helping to solve important global issues. Architects and designers have a unique and ethical responsibility to develop, for example, environmentally creative solutions. And artists play an increasingly significant role in addressing societal challenges as many shift toward work that is collaborative and community-based.
Fostering cross-fertilization between technical/scientific skills and artistic/humanistic skills through the creation of innovative training materials and teaching supporting tools.
- Identification of a skills frame characterizing the most innovative subjects in the arts/science cross-fertilization field.
- Creation of a replicable methodology supported by gamification, aimed at integrating artistic and creative skills with technological skills, stimulating new forms of entrepreneurship and facilitating the formation of diverse teams giving birth to innovative projects.
- Solidification of common experience and best practices to promote STEAM cross-fertilization in a cohesive way across the European Union.
Reclaim our city: the art of transforming spaces into places
Urban regeneration is the super-discipline to transform cities into more democratic, inclusive, sustainable and beautiful places.Read More >>
Who runs the world? Girls, we’d hope so
Focus on Prime Minister, the Italian school of politics and civic activism for young women founded in 2019 in southern Italy.Read More >>