Focus on Prime Minister, the Italian school of politics and civic activism for young women founded in 2019 in southern Italy.Read More >>
ReInHerit is an Horizon2020 project that aspires to disrupt the current status quo of communication, collaboration and innovation exchange between museums and cultural heritage sites, in a sense that it will connect cultural heritage collections and sites, and present Europe’s tangible and intangible heritage to citizens and tourists in their wider historical and geographical contexts.
The ReInHerit project is proposing a very innovative model of sustainable heritage management, through which a dynamic network will be born; this network comprised of cultural heritage professionals, innovation and cultural heritage solution tech experts, researchers, national museums, regional and local museums, and representative managers of Heritage Label sites.
ReInHerit is also supported externally, by relevant municipalities, regional and local museums, which will also enhance the communication and cooperation of the cultural heritage sector across the EU and beyond.
The overall objective of ReInHerit is to create a model of sustainable heritage management, which will foster a digital dynamic European network of heritage stakeholders. The aim of this digital cultural heritage ecosystem is to achieve the following objectives:
- Create an open design space (Digital Hub).
- To identify short-, mid- and long- training needs.
- To build a knowledge base.
- To increase public awareness.
- To facilitate the co-creation of cultural content.
- To increase innovation potentials.
- To reduce intrinsic limitations.
- To reinforce low environmental impact of infrastructure.
- To develop an updated agenda.
Work in progress