Paolo Montemurro, Director of Materahub, tells about what the meeting of the Creative Europe projects’ coordinators should have been and the opportunities born from that canceled event.Read More >>
The MOSAIC project – Mastering Job Oriented Skills in Arts & Crafts thanks to Inclusive Centres of vocational excellence – focuses on how to future-proof vocational educational training (VET) for Arts & Crafts and specifically for:
- Traditional & rare crafts
- Precious metals & jewelry
- Furniture & Wood
and their relation with Design, Arts & Industry.
The 15 partners of MOSAIC will foster excellence in VET to ensure high quality skills that lead to quality employment and career-long opportunities, which meet the needs of an innovative, inclusive and sustainable economy.
- To increase and improve collaboration between companies and VET centres, to reach a state of mutual fertilisation
- To improve inclusive VET provision through new training solutions
- To foster internationalisation and transnational strategies in response to the evolution of VET and society
- To provide forward-looking VET through the use of digital methodologies and tools
Outputs include the creation of:
- National networks of stakeholders incl. VET providers, business actors, higher education institutions, and local authorities
- Feedback loops between VET providers and business actors to collect data on skills gaps in Arts & Crafts
- Online European Observatory on Arts & Crafts to collect and publish data on a regular basis
- Innovative training modules on Arts & Crafts, digital and social entrepreneurship – with focus on social inclusion, digitalisation and environmental sustainability
- Mobility training schemes for professionals
- Online training courses for schools’ staff on internationalisation
- Sustainability plan to create long-lasting products that will continue to be used after the implementation phase.