Focus on Prime Minister, the Italian school of politics and civic activism for young women founded in 2019 in southern Italy.Read More >>
Its purpose is to attract young people at risk or facing discrimination in finding work, they having low level of education, living in remote areas or small towns, young people from low-income families or having parents divorced or low-educated.
They will make their own business path and will:
- Find out and test their own business idea.
- Create a feasibility plan.
- Pitch to their audience and learn how to get funding.
- Test and improve their leadership and people management style.
- Be further trained through direct speeches and videos of f&b entrepreneurs acting as ambassadors and sharing their experience of working in the industry, thus help tackling such negative stereotypes.
- Finally, they might join a competition to select the best EU entrepreneurial idea.