Paolo Montemurro, Director of Materahub, tells about what the meeting of the Creative Europe projects’ coordinators should have been and the opportunities born from that canceled event.Read More >>
Food4BrainTrain develop a game-based training programme helping success in starting up a food & beverage entrepreneurial initiative by leveraging disruptive technology. F4BT targets young Europeans aged 16-30 years that are on the verge of work and further education, students attending the last year of qualification of VET centers and professional institutes specialized in the field of hospitality and catering.
Its purpose is to attract young people at risk or facing discrimination in finding work, they having low level of education, living in remote areas or small towns, young people from low-income families or having parents divorced or low-educated.
They will make their own business path and will:
- Find out and test their own business idea.
- Create a feasibility plan.
- Pitch to their audience and learn how to get funding.
- Test and improve their leadership and people management style.
- Be further trained through direct speeches and videos of f&b entrepreneurs acting as ambassadors and sharing their experience of working in the industry, thus help tackling such negative stereotypes.
- Finally, they might join a competition to select the best EU entrepreneurial idea.