20energy is the winner of the Italian edition of Creative Business Cup 2023.Read More >>
EU Heritage will focus on an experiential approach and will deploy a cross-sectoral and multidisciplinary methodology that will enhance the potentials of connecting the heritage sectors with other sectors, i.e. tourism, technology, Creative and Cultural industries, entrepreneurship & business.
Through an interrelated set of eight WPs, the 10 EU partners will jointly address the shortage of transversal & transferable and digital skills in the field of Heritage Promotion, Valorisation, Exploitation, Mediation and Interpretation.
The project’s objectives are to:
- Define a set of skills needed in the CH sector (Cultural Heritage) drawing on partner research and on the strengths and wide experience of the consortium in research, needs analysis and training.
- Develop European occupational core profiles for professionals employed in the field of promotion, valorisation, exploitation, mediation and interpretation of CH (level 6 EQF).
- Design an innovative and needs-oriented training course which integrate several sector-specific and transversal skills, including digital, entrepreneurial, and soft skills.
- Integrate the materials into partner teaching or training activities, and mainstream the insights and the materials produced to the CH, culture and tourism sectors across Europe.
- The EU Heritage Social Platform is an intuitive and easy-to-use platform where you can find information about cultural heritage, courses, events and much more.
Reclaim our city: the art of transforming spaces into places
Urban regeneration is the super-discipline to transform cities into more democratic, inclusive, sustainable and beautiful places.Read More >>
Who runs the world? Girls, we’d hope so
Focus on Prime Minister, the Italian school of politics and civic activism for young women founded in 2019 in southern Italy.Read More >>