ICCI – Internationalization Creative Cultural Industries
We train operators in the cultural industries sector on the internationalization of their services and products.
ICCI – Internationalization Creative Cultural Industries is a transnational project developed within the framework of the Erasmus + EU programme aimed at training operators in the cultural industries sector on the internationalisation of their services and products. In fact, the project is aimed at all creative and cultural entrepreneurs and those who support and collaborate with intermediary organizations to strengthen the growth of the sector at national and European level.
In particular, the project aims to develop:
- a competence framework for the internationalisation of creative and cultural industries;
- a training course on the internationalisation of creative and cultural industries;
- a training platform for the project’s target groups to access resources, networks, opportunities and funds in
- a social learning environment;
- an internationalisation handbook for creative industries.
The project will not only develop a European training model on internationalising creative enterprises tailored to creative entrepreneurs and intermediary organisations, but will also test the training programme and related materials during a European training event and several national events.
The beneficiaries of the project are:
- Creative entrepreneurs interested in the internationalisation of services and products and intermediary organisations (chamber of commerce, development agency, broker);
- experts in the internationalization of SMEs that do not collaborate with creative industries and consultants of Creative and Cultural Industries;
- creative entrepreneurs not interested in the process of internationalization of their business.