We increase the potential for linking heritage sectors with other sectors such as tourism, technology, creative and cultural industries, entrepreneurship and business.
EU Heritage is a transnational project developed within the framework of the Erasmus + EU programme (SkillsAlliance for Design and Delivery of VET Sector) coordinated by Materahub and aimed at professionals working in the field of promotion, enhancement, exploitation, mediation and interpretation of heritage, SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs and artists, creatives and other professionals in the cultural and creative industries.
Through a related series of eight WPs, the 10 European partners will jointly address the lack of transversal, transferable and digital skills in the field of PROMOTION, VALUATION, FRUITING, MEDIATION AND INTERPRETATION OF PATRIMONS. EU HERITAGE will focus on an experiential approach and implement an intersectoral and multidisciplinary methodology that will increase the potential for linking heritage sectors with other sectors, e.g. tourism, technology, creative and cultural industries, entrepreneurship and enterprises.
The objectives of the project are:
- to define a set of necessary competences in the field of CH (Creative Heritage) drawing on the partners’ research, strengths and the consortium’s extensive experience in research, needs analysis and training;
- to develop European professional profiles for professionals working in the field of promotion, valorisation, exploitation, mediation and interpretation of CH (EQF level 6);
- to design an innovative and needs-oriented training course integrating different sectoral and transversal competences, including digital, entrepreneurial and soft competences;
- to create e-learning platforms with Creative Commons and Open Educational Resources licenses;
- to integrate materials into partners’ teaching or training activities and knowledge and materials produced in the CH, culture and tourism sectors across Europe.
The main target groups of the project are:
- Professionals working in the field of heritage promotion, valorisation, exploitation, mediation and interpretation;
SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs;
- Artists, creatives and other professionals from the cultural and creative industries.
The work programme will produce the following results:
- Skills profile for cultural heritage managers and other professionals in heritage promotion and enhancement;
- Structure of the training programme and methodology / course programme;
- Training materials;
- Trainer’s manual;
- User Manual;
- Feedback/evaluation model;
- Online platform;
- Learning resources and tools;
- User manual and technical documentation;
- Pilot training test at national level (one in each project country) + 1 European pilot online training.
news related to the project
La Quinta Attività di Apprendimento all’interno del progetto Soci ha avuto luogo dal 3 al 7 Giugno 2019 a Bratislava, Slovacchia, ed è stata ospitata dall'organizzazione Pontis Foundation. Hanno partecipato i membri di otto organizzazioni europee nel settore SDG: The...
MULTICULTURALITÁ: VALORE PER IMPRESE E TERZO SETTORE I luoghi di lavoro, oltre a produrre ricchezza economica, possono essere importanti spazi di confronto e inclusione culturale. In un mondo sempre più globalizzato, infatti, la convivenza di persone...
EVENTO IN INGLESE Matera, 14 febbraio 2019 – Può il patrimonio culturale essere considerato un elemento dinamico che stimola esperienze interattive con il pubblico? Come gestirlo e valorizzarlo per una promozione efficace e coinvolgente? Per dare risposta a queste (e...