Develop training tools and a course for educators to instruct young people with educational difficulties to be digitally competent and safe.
Digital Alpha – Digital Alphabetization for the youngster with educational difficulties is a transnational project developed under the Erasmus + EU programme aimed at developing training tools and a course for educators that instructs young people with educational difficulties to be digitally competent and safe by integrating digital literacy into ICT curricula.
Partnership with organisations from Italy, Spain, Romania and the UK will develop:
- a digital literacy training package for young people with educational difficulties
- a social learning platform
- manual for digital literacy of young people with educational difficulties
- digital literacy barcamp in 2019 and a mixed mobility course for adults consisting of a 5-day course in Spain after 3 months of online training
The beneficiaries of the project are:
- Young people with educational difficulties
- Decision-makers, experts, specialists and professionals in the field of youth education and the digital industry
news related to the project
With #progettiinquarantena we want to “humanize” the definition of the European project with tools and ideas that we have produced in these long years.
Materahub ha da tempo attivato lo smart working per andare responsabilmente incontro alle necessità derivanti dall’emergenza sanitaria causata dal Covid-19. Rinchiusi nelle nostre case abbiamo cambiato il nostro modo di lavorare, interagire con i partner e anche...
100 words in less than 24 hours for the pandemic alphabet proposed by the network "The State of Places" Materahub is among the subscribers of the "The State of Places", the first Italian urban regeneration network that unites about 60 organizations and people who...