Develop training tools and a course for educators to instruct young people with educational difficulties to be digitally competent and safe.
Digital Alpha – Digital Alphabetization for the youngster with educational difficulties is a transnational project developed under the Erasmus + EU programme aimed at developing training tools and a course for educators that instructs young people with educational difficulties to be digitally competent and safe by integrating digital literacy into ICT curricula.
Partnership with organisations from Italy, Spain, Romania and the UK will develop:
- a digital literacy training package for young people with educational difficulties
- a social learning platform
- manual for digital literacy of young people with educational difficulties
- digital literacy barcamp in 2019 and a mixed mobility course for adults consisting of a 5-day course in Spain after 3 months of online training
The beneficiaries of the project are:
- Young people with educational difficulties
- Decision-makers, experts, specialists and professionals in the field of youth education and the digital industry
news related to the project
CulTour Is Capital – Travel bloggers experiencing transformative tourism in 5 European Capitals of Culture
The Crowded Planet travel blogger and Emiliano Bechi videomaker spent 2 days in Matera and Grottole for the CulTour is Capital european project.
Entrepreneurship for migrants in Italy: a useful infographic about companies funded by migrants and some tools for their entrepreneurial path.
How EU supports CCI sector through covid-19: measures taken by European Commission and european countries to support CCI sector through covid-19 lockdown.