Increasing business development opportunities for NEETs in the creative industry sector.
Creative Entrepreneurs – For a Europe in Change is a transnational project developed under the Erasmus + EU programme aimed at increasing the business development opportunities for NEETs in the creative industry sector to support them in the transition from unemployment to business development, in a transnational approach.
The partnership with organisations from Italy, Spain, Romania and Poland will develop:
- Creative Career Roadmap, an innovative tool for individual business advice
- Training programmes for creative entrepreneurship and ICT training programmes in support of NEETs to acquire the skills necessary for the creation and development of creative entrepreneurial activities
- 2 online pilot courses, one on creative entrepreneurship and one on ICT, and 1 international learning activity, “How to be a successful entrepreneur in the creative field”, training course in Spain
- Best practice guidelines for creative entrepreneurship.
The beneficiaries of the project are:
- NEET (persons not employed in employment, education or training)
- Decision-makers, experts, specialists, professionals
news related to the project
Narratè is the winner of Creative Business Cup Italy 2015 edition dedicated to creative entrepreneurship within the FOOD sector. Some days ago we announced it on our social channels and the news has already spread among the startups related to the CBC competition. The...
Laboratory for innovation and creativity Civico 13 is our space at the Sviluppo Basilicata incubator, in the Sassi of Matera. In a place where innovation and rupestrian habitat exchange knowing...
On the day that Riccardo Luna met the Italian Digital Champions, we returned from Copenhagen where - along with 52 other national delegations - we took part in the Creative Business Cup as national hosts of one of the most important global business competition for...