Increasing business development opportunities for NEETs in the creative industry sector.
Creative Entrepreneurs – For a Europe in Change is a transnational project developed under the Erasmus + EU programme aimed at increasing the business development opportunities for NEETs in the creative industry sector to support them in the transition from unemployment to business development, in a transnational approach.
The partnership with organisations from Italy, Spain, Romania and Poland will develop:
- Creative Career Roadmap, an innovative tool for individual business advice
- Training programmes for creative entrepreneurship and ICT training programmes in support of NEETs to acquire the skills necessary for the creation and development of creative entrepreneurial activities
- 2 online pilot courses, one on creative entrepreneurship and one on ICT, and 1 international learning activity, “How to be a successful entrepreneur in the creative field”, training course in Spain
- Best practice guidelines for creative entrepreneurship.
The beneficiaries of the project are:
- NEET (persons not employed in employment, education or training)
- Decision-makers, experts, specialists, professionals
news related to the project
100 words in less than 24 hours for the pandemic alphabet proposed by the network "The State of Places" Materahub is among the subscribers of the "The State of Places", the first Italian urban regeneration network that unites about 60 organizations and people who...
EntreCOM4All is an Erasmus+ project financed by European Commission aiming at developing and analysing an innovative pedagogy and assessment approach based on OER to support the diverse individual learning pathways and to better assess all types of learning outcomes...
Proviamo a dire la nostra su quanto sta accadendo - o non sta accadendo - verso il 2019. Sono settimane che seguiamo le vicende sul tema e ci balza all'occhio che, tra questioni legate al logo e alla governance, nessuno più parla dell’oramai dimenticato dossier,...