Increasing business development opportunities for NEETs in the creative industry sector.
Creative Entrepreneurs – For a Europe in Change is a transnational project developed under the Erasmus + EU programme aimed at increasing the business development opportunities for NEETs in the creative industry sector to support them in the transition from unemployment to business development, in a transnational approach.
The partnership with organisations from Italy, Spain, Romania and Poland will develop:
- Creative Career Roadmap, an innovative tool for individual business advice
- Training programmes for creative entrepreneurship and ICT training programmes in support of NEETs to acquire the skills necessary for the creation and development of creative entrepreneurial activities
- 2 online pilot courses, one on creative entrepreneurship and one on ICT, and 1 international learning activity, “How to be a successful entrepreneur in the creative field”, training course in Spain
- Best practice guidelines for creative entrepreneurship.
The beneficiaries of the project are:
- NEET (persons not employed in employment, education or training)
- Decision-makers, experts, specialists, professionals
news related to the project
Entrepreneurship for migrants in Italy: a useful infographic about companies funded by migrants and some tools for their entrepreneurial path.
How EU supports CCI sector through covid-19: measures taken by European Commission and european countries to support CCI sector through covid-19 lockdown.
With #progettiinquarantena we want to “humanize” the definition of the European project with tools and ideas that we have produced in these long years.