🇬🇧 English level C2
🇪🇺 European projects management (Erasmus+, Cosme, Interreg, Horizon 2020, Europa Creativa etc.)
✈️ Availability to travel
🚩 Availability for work in the office (Matera)
- Knowledge of non-formal learning methodologies.
- Know how to structure training events, focus groups, workshops based on non-formal learning techniques and design thinking techniques.
- Facilitation, training, consulting skills for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs in the Cultural and Creative Industries.
- Knowledge of the main European systems of assessment, validation and certification of competences (EQF, ECVET etc.).
- EntreComp and DigiComp knowledge
- Networking capacity aimed at the emergence of new partnerships and new projects.
How to apply:
▶︎▶︎ If you have these requirements and want to join our team, send your CV and any references to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject: Job Application + Name/Surname.
RECEIVE NEWS ABOUT PROJECTS, EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES OF THE MATERAHUB CONSORTIUM EVERY MONTH