We actively contribute to the entrepreneurial training and education of aspiring and new entrepreneurs by transferring and testing good practices, tools and specific trainings for the acquisition and development of the entrepreneurial skills identified by the EU in EntreComp (European Reference Framework for Entrepreneurial Skills).
Young and adult Europeans, migrant men and women, students and trainers from schools of all levels, universities, public and private institutions are the main actors and beneficiaries.
Entrecomp Europe is a transnational project aiming at supporting actors from the whole learning system to enhance the development, validation and recognition of the entrepreneurship competence across lifelong learning.
E360 creates the Entrepreneurship360 platform as a one-stop-shop to provide guidance, collate tools, share practice, learn through online training and connect those working on the practical implementation of EntreComp into learning and work.
EntreComp for Educators is a project aiming at reducing the increasing mismatch between the skills our education systems are delivering and the needs of society.
This project aims to improve the quality (and inclusiveness) of school education through making direct policy and practice based links between the professionalisation of teachers, educators and leaders and how this can be supported by developing the capacity of teachers to deliver entrepreneurship education through their teaching.
SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN LOCAL COMMUNITIES
Social Entrepreneurship in local communities is a transnational project developed under Erasmus + EU programme aimed at increasing motivation, improving the guidance for adults with entrepreneurial initiatives for starting social businesses and enhancing social cohesion in local communities until 2021.
ParENTrepreneurs aims to positively contribute to and enhance their son’s attitude towards entrepreneurship, also allowing parents to become multiplier of the educational approach with other parents, in a peer to peer scheme.
The project aims to develop an innovative model of promotion of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education based on the key concept that education, and in this case entrepreneurship education, happens everywhere, particularly in those environments where first education is provided (family).
EntreCOM4All is an Erasmus+ project aiming at developing and analysing an innovative pedagogy and assessment approach based on open educational resources to support the diverse individual learning pathways and to better assess all types of learning outcomes and future learning needs related to entrepreneurship competences in different learning communities.
EuroStart is an Erasmus+ project aiming at developing core and innovative learning methods that best encourage success in management activities for start-ups and entrepreneurs. The project addresses the training need of start-ups and entrepreneurs in the field of management to improve their skills and strengthen their business activities.
WEST – WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS SUPPORTING TRIBUNE is a transnational Erasmus+ project that develops tools and methodologies for 400 women entrepreneurs and SME owners from Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy and Turkey allowing 300 participants to participate in 4 multiplier events, during 30 months project period.
ESESII – Enabling Social Entrepreneurs Scale their Impact Internationally project is developed under Erasmus + KA2 by six partner organisations based in the Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Cyprus and Germany and its main objectives are:
– to identify the skills and competences gap impeding social entrepreneurs to internationalise, diversify the European VET provision through the development of an innovative curriculum on social entrepreneurs’ internationalisation with a focus on individuals with fewer opportunities
– to build the skills and capacity of national social enterprises support organisations’ staff to guide their beneficiaries in their internationalisation strategy
– to advise European and national policy-makers and interest groups on the necessary policy steps to enhance the capacity of social entrepreneurs’ to internationalise.
The main target groups are:
• Social entrepreneurs – With a particular focus on entrepreneurs/individuals with less opportunities (e.g. individuals with lower levels of formal education, young, women, minority
• groups, migrants)
• Social enterprises’ staff – Develop their skills and expertise
• Social Enterprise Support Organisations and their staff, especially national and local networks/federations for social entrepreneurs, incubators and accelerators.
• Policy-makers and advisors at EU level and national level in the social enterprise and VET arenas, including public educational institutions, governmental agencies for SMEs, VET providers and networks, and social enterprise interest groups
EntreTheatre project’s goal is to develop an inclusive, engaging and innovative training methodology to provide our target group of adult unemployed people with entrepreneurial skills to help them to reactivate their career either as freelancers or to gain action in their future employment thus supporting their inclusion in the job market.
RECEIVE NEWS ABOUT PROJECTS, EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES OF THE MATERAHUB CONSORTIUM EVERY MONTH