20energy is the winner of the Italian edition of Creative Business Cup 2023.Read More >>
CYANOTYPES references a key episode in the long history of CCI – the invention of cyanotype, an iron-based photographic process pioneered in the 19th century whose beautiful blue prints (inspiring artists and designers alike) created the “blueprint” we know today.
This project brings together a wide variety of stakeholders from the Cultural & Creative Industries (CCI) to provide a solid basis for the development of a strategic approach to researching, anticipating, co-creating, stress-testing and integrating new and concrete skills development solutions that can be adopted across the European CCI ecosystem.
The objectives of this project is based on a five-step roadmap, including:
- Establishing Strategic Skills for Creative Future Communities.
- Undertaking extensive Skills intelligence gathering activities with an anticipatory framework.
- Developing a resilient strategic approach for introducing and supporting reskilling and upskilling for future skills and emerging occupational profiles.
- Boosting innovation for the CCI by jointly co-creating and iteratively prototyping contextual interventions.
- Boosting entrepreneurial and creative competences with a cross-disciplinary and cross-sectoral approach that stimulates increased employability, creativity and professional career trajectories.
Work in progress
Artlab Southern edition is back
Among the main partners of Artlab, Materahub will host the final day of Artlab 2023 finding space for key topics of interest it shares with Fondazione Fitzcarraldo such as competencies,...Read More >>
Crafthub, much more than a project
In April 2023 Matera hosted the exhibition Craft Hub, Investigating craft practices across Europe, curated by Materhub within the project CraftHub.Read More >>