New European Bauhaus, iniziativa della Commissione Europea per costruire un’esperienza più umana e sostenibile del vivere.Read More >>
The project had the following objectives:
- Create a platform for youth workers to test and spar their creative and innovative ideas with peers from other countries.
- Encourage creative thinking amongst youth workers and motivation for thinking outside the box.
- Inspire Youth workers with examples of ambitious projects to spark creativity.
- Foster cooperation between the youth workers in developing unforeseen and innovative mobility projects.
- Develop the capacity of youth workers to identify and analyse stakeholders and their needs when developing and implementing transnational youth projects.
- Encourage youth workers to reflect upon project management in youth work from the perspective of long term ‘Evolutionary’ impact and value creation’.
- Strengthen youth workers competence to facilitate learning through transnational youth projects maintaining the core values of non-formal education and safety and security.